••• Overseas/Non-Combat Position •••
[Contingent] Responsible for performing duties as an Pilot in Command of single engine and dual engine rotary wing aircraft and supporting simulation device(s). Conduct transportation of customer in accordance with FAA and relevant ICAO requirements.
Minimum Skills and Requirements
- High School and 10 Years Experience
- Must have experience as a Pilot in Command
- Minimum of 2500 total flight hours (total time)
- Minimum of 250 flight hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG), plus night operations
- FAA Commercial Instrument Rotorcraft category required
- No FAA flight violations on record
- Must successfully pass the FAA Class II Flight Physical upon hire, and annually thereafter – required
- Complete knowledge of regulations and requirements
- Maintain all licenses to comply with regulatory agencies
- Ability to work independently, and as part of multidisciplinary team
- Valid Passport
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to document work as per regulations
Desired Skills and Experience
- High altitude training preferred
- Experience working with special forces preferred
- Experience in Utility helicopter mission preferred
- Military Combat experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- Excellent assessment / communication / decision making skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willingness to work as a team and assume any task when requested
- Possess quality decision making capability and mental alertness to ensure safety
- Must be reliable and punctual when reporting to work
LA+SG operates helicopters in support of the oil and gas industry. LA+SG is committed to providing the very best in aviation and security services, by hiring employees who are as devoted as we are.
If you are confident that your skills and experience are a match, please send your resume to LA+SG at LAandSGLLC@gmail.com. Qualified Applicants ONLY, please.
LA+SG is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.