Rotary Wing A&P Helicopter Mechanic
••• CONUS Position •••
[Contingent] Do you possess a current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Certificate (A&P) with no enforcement actions pending? Do you possess experience with Bell 206 L3 or L4 helicopters? Are you able to use calibrated tools, hand tools, and specialized tools? If so, we want to hear from you!
LA+SGis seeking an experienced A&P Helicopter maintainer. Successful candidates will be expected to perform all facets of daily, scheduled, and unscheduled maintenance on a corporate helicopter. A&P will be responsible for troubleshooting airframe, engine, and electrical systems; replacing engines, transmissions, and other components as necessary.
Some Key Duties Include:
- Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies and components such as engines, rotors, transmissions, mechanical flight controls, and associated components
- Apply technical expertise to solve problems by interpreting technical documentation such as aircraft Technical Manuals, Maintenance information and Action Messages
- Service and lubricate aircraft components and subsystems
- Perform scheduled inspections and assist in performing special inspections
- Perform maintenance operation checks and diagnose and troubleshoot aircraft systems using special tools and test equipment as required
- Recommend revisions to maintenance procedures to improve efficiency and ensure quality workmanship
Minimum Skills and Requirements
- Possess current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Certificate (A&P) with no enforcement action(s) pending
- Able to understand and properly use aircraft manuals
- Able to use calibrated, hand and specialized tools
- Able to document work as per regulations in the way of maintenance entries
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills
- Able to lift and carry approximately 70 pounds repeatedly
- Able to work in varying conditions, stand for long periods of time, fit in tight spaces, climb aircraft and support stands, fly on-board company aircraft when necessary
- Complete knowledge of regulations and requirements
- Maintain all licenses to comply with regulatory agencies
- Ability to work independently, and as part of multidisciplinary team
- Valid Passport
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to document work as per regulations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Bell 206 L3 or L4 preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willingness to work as a team and assume any task when requested
- Possess quality decision making capability and mental alertness to ensure safety
- Must be reliable, punctual and professional when reporting to work
LA+SG operates helicopters in support of the oil and gas industry. LA+SGis committed to providing the very best in aviation and security services, by hiring employees who are as devoted as we are.
If you are confident that your skills and experience are a match, please send your resume to LA+SG at LAandSGLLC@gmail.com. Qualified Applicants ONLY, please.
LA+SG is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.